What’s the purpose of an FAQ page?
To address frequently asked questions about your business, of course.
Actually, that’s only part of it.
An FAQ section has done right can be an effective addition to your website that serves several functions, from:
- Alleviating purchasing anxieties that your product page copy doesn’t directly address.
- Relieving some of the burdens on customer support by publicly answering common questions.
- Improving SEO and site navigation.
- Earning trust by demonstrating product expertise and explaining your business model.
- Delighting customers by creatively answering their questions.